CALQ services and processing applications
Last update: March 31, 3 pm.
COVID-19 is disrupting our daily lives and how we work, but our commitment to serving artists and organizations remains constant. Since the beginning of the crisis, the entire CALQ team has been mobilizing to maintain its offer of essential services efficiently, rapidly and flexibly.
All applications for the year 2019-2020 have been processed. The CALQ is currently managing emergencies and will resume processing applications for the year 2020-2021 as soon as possible.
The exceptional situation we are all going through has forced us to places restrictions on certain programs. We encourage you to consult the tables below for information about the management of regular programs.Program management – Artists Program management – Organizations (French only)
Other important details
- Applications already received that are affected by the restrictions listed in these tables will gradually be cancelled. If changes are announced to these restrictions, the CALQ will make these applications eligible as appropriate.
- Until May 15, 2020, the CALQ will accept applications even if all grant use reports normally due have not been received and approved.
- If you are an artist and the dates for a supported project have had to change because of the pandemic, please complete this form and return it to the person responsible for your file at the CALQ. The changes will appear in your online file.
- Since the CALQ team is working remotely, the management of applications received by mail has been suspended until further notice.
- Furthermore, for all requests regarding the evaluation scores, our team will send responses at a later date, as they are currently devoting their energy to the priority processing of urgent requests for aid.
Working with the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications and other government corporations, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of clienteles and sustainable, equitable cultural development.
Communicating with our team
In keeping with government directives about COVID-19, CALQ offices are closed until further notice. However, we continue to offer our services online.
It is more important than ever to register for Mon Dossier CALQ to submit your applications or track the progress of your file. Documents sent by mail cannot be processed until our offices reopen, and responses for financial aid applications currently in process will be sent via our online service delivery only. No paper letters will be sent.
Finally, given the exceptional circumstances, the CALQ cannot guarantee that response times announced as part of the programs will be respected.
Thank you for your understanding, and please rest assured we will continue to be here for you, albeit virtually.